1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS1. Subject of these General Terms and Conditions (the "GTCs") for Coin Coupon services provided by CoinCoupon ltd. with indication of its legal address at the 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ Identification number: 12674755, registered in the United Kingdom is to regulate the respective mutual rights and obligations between the Consumer and the Supplier in order to regulate the process of purchasing the Services, stipulate the terms and conditions of their provision and to use other facts relating to the use of our Services.
3. Any legal relations not expressly provided for in these GTCs will be governed in accordance with the following provision of applicable laws of the United Kingdom, unless otherwise provided.
2. INTERPRETATION1. Coin Coupon is a digital coupon used to convert the financial value of a given coupon denominated in Euros into the cryptocurrency offered on the Website; Coin Coupon is not a means of payment, electronic cash or any other means in accordance with applicable payment services legislation.
2. Cryptocurrency is the value of property concentrated in a digital unit that can normally be obtained by converting an officially recognized currency and simultaneously selling the Cryptocurrency in exchange for an officially recognized currency.
3. Conversion means selling the officially recognized currency for a Cryptocurrency or buying the officially recognized currency for a Cryptocurrency at a value which corresponds to the conversion rate at the time of the Conversion.
4. An Account is a user’s interface on the Website that allows you to save the Coin Coupon, to get information related to the Coin Coupon and to make the Conversion as specified in the Order. An Account is also a virtual personal profile of the Consumer that allows access to the Website’s functions and its individual functions and services.
5. Nominal value is the monetary value of the Coin Coupon, determined by the Consumer in the Order. Simultaneously, the Nominal Value represents the monetary value, which is the basis for conversion into the Cryptocurrency chosen by the Consumer when redeeming the Coin Coupon.
6. Consumer is a natural person, who at conclusion and performance of the Agreement does not act within the framework of his/her activity, work or profession. Consumer is a Party.
7. Provider is CoinCoupon ltd. Contact details: [email protected]
8. Partner is the Provider's business partner included in the Partner Program that provides the Coin Coupon to Consumers.
9. Website is the https://coincoupon.io site
11. Party is the Provider and the Consumer who have entered into an Agreement with each other.
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS1. The subject of the Agreement is the purchase of Cryptocurrency by means of the Coin Coupon, establishment of ownership conditions of the Coin Coupon, establishment of Conversion conditions and purchase of Cryptocurrency, as well as establishment, opening and use of the Account and other legal contacts related to the ownership and redemption of the Coin Coupon.
2. The subject of the Agreement also includes rights and obligations of both Parties and other related facts provided by the Agreement. By opening an Account on the Website, the Consumer enters into the Agreement within the meaning of these GTCs within the limits of using the Account. The Consumer has the right to keep his/her personal data in the Account and the Coin Coupon.
3. The Agreement is concluded through an Order which you create through the Website. The subject of the Order is the indication of the Nominal Value of the Coin Coupon, the choice of the Cryptocurrency into which the Coin Coupon will be converted and the method of its payment. After filling in your personal data and pressing the payment button, the Order will be processed.
4. The Agreement can be concluded through our Partners, as part of their transactions.
5. After that you will be asked to confirm your identity. This process is mandatory and required by law, as verification of your identity is necessary to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing (Anti Money Laundering Law). You can choose either an automatic verification method or a manual verification method to confirm your identity. In case of automatic verification of your identity, you will provide your personal information to Veriff OU, specifying its registered office (Tartu mnt 10, Tallinn 10145, Estonia, Identification No.: 12932944. The Provider retains the right to withhold or cancel the transaction of funds intended for the purchase of the Coin Coupon until the conditions stipulated by the relevant laws are fully met.
6. In case of successful verification of your identity, based on selected payment method, you will be either redirected to the website of the Payment Service Provider, which will perform the payment method you have chosen or you will be provided with bank account details to perform the wire transfer.
7. In case of successful payment of the Nominal Value of the Coin Coupon, you will purchase the Coin Coupon and thus have the right to make the Conversion through an "authorization code" that you enter in the place indicated on the Website. You will then be notified of the Conversion Value (Cryptocurrency Amount) if you choose to convert the Coin Coupon and Withdrawal fee. The Conversion can only be made for the full Nominal Value; the Conversion of part of the Nominal Value is not permitted.
8. Successful payment of the Nominal Value in accordance with clause 3.7. of the Agreement is considered the moment of conclusion of the Agreement.
9. When redeeming the Coin Coupon in the form of a Conversion request, please note that this request is valid for no more than 10 seconds from its creation. Further on, the conversion request may change due to a change in the conversion rate that occurred between the time the request was submitted and the expiry date of the request according to this offer.
10. In case of Conversion, you need to enter a wallet to which the Cryptocurrency will be transferred. Provider does not offer any wallet service in Cryptocurrency.
11. Note that Coin Coupon validity is not limited and Coin Coupon doesn’t have expiration date; the Consumer’s ability to use the Coin Coupon for the first time will be considered as delivery for the purposes of these GTCs.
12. In case the Coin Coupon has been assigned, the buyer is bound by these GTCs and the Agreement and the consumer is obliged to inform the buyer about the formulation of these GTCs.
13. The Consumer or the Coin Coupon buyer must be aware that the conversion rate of the Cryptocurrency may change drastically after the Conversion has been performed and that the Provider is not responsible for this situation.
14. The Provider is entitled to receive financial compensation equal to the percentage calculated from the value of the Cryptocurrency converted. The amount of the financial compensation is regulated by the calculation explained in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). This compensation will be taken from the final amount of the Cryptocurrency at the time the Cryptocoupon is redeemed as part of the Conversion. In this matter, please note that the amount of the Cryptocurrency you will receive will therefore be reduced by the Provider's financial compensation according to the previous sentence.
4. LIMITATION ON COIN COUPONS1. The Provider retains the right to temporarily or permanently restrict the Coin Coupon purchased by the Consumer if:
a. The Consumer uses the Coin Coupon against the law or provisions of GTCs and the Agreement;
b. The Coin Coupon was purchased in violation of the law;
c. The validity of the Coin Coupon has expired in accordance with clause 3.11 of these GTCs.
2. The Coin Coupon may not be used to buy another Coin Coupon. The Coin Coupon cannot be exchanged for money in the form of officially recognized currency.
3. The Coin Coupon cannot be used for purchase of products and services.
4. The Coin Coupon may not be limited or blocked by the Consumer until the Provider gives his consent to it.
5. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT1. If the Agreement was entered into by remote communication means, namely through the Website, you may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving the Coin Coupon in accordance with clause 3.11 of these GTCs. However, the right to withdraw from the Agreement shall only apply to the purchase of the Coin Coupon and only if the Coin Coupon has not been redeemed.
2. If you have performed the Conversion by redeeming the Coin Coupon during the withdrawal period in accordance with clause 5.1, you lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
3. If we fail to comply with paragraphs 5.1 and 5.2 of these GTCs, you will have the right to terminate the Agreement in accordance with applicable law, i.e. within 14 (fourteen) days of entering into the Agreement, you will have the right to terminate the Agreement by using the termination form or by sending an e-mail to [email protected], and we will be obliged to refund to you the full Nominal Value of the Coin Coupon.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROVIDER1. We are committed to ensuring that the services on the Website are always available and accessible at all times. Our servers comply with the highest standards of security and serviceability to make sure that these services available whenever you need them. However, we will not be liable for failures that we cannot affect in the event of objective and unavoidable technical difficulties or other factors making it impossible to complete them. However, we will make every effort to quickly remove any existing barriers.
2. We also retain the right not to be liable for damage or loss caused by interrupting or terminating the services.
3. All services related to owning and converting the Coin Coupon will always be provided properly. However, we may discontinue our activities, services and operation of the Website or any part thereof at any time and may not enter into new Agreements with subsequent Consumers.
4. For your security, all data held on our servers is backed up. The Provider shall not be liable for the loss, damage or deletion of any information, records, visual recordings, data, messages or any other information entered by a Consumer into its Account, if this was caused by the Consumer, for example, as a result of wrongful data deletion or intentionally.
5. Nor shall we be responsible for the consequences caused by force majeure, which may include the following events:
a. Protests, strikes, power outages, fire, interruption of internet connection, cataclysm, armed conflict;
b. Terrorist act and the circumstances surrounding it;
c. Damage to the Provider's registered office or office premises, resulting in his inability to provide services;
d. Absence of services related to the availability of the Cryptocurrency market or Conversion services;
e. Unavailability of services or their parts on a certain Cryptocurrency market due to the application of special measures, which make the Conversion impossible;
f. Absence of telecom services or connection to the Internet due to an obstacle by their provider;
g. Impediments related to IT system failures that create an impediment to the provision of services by the Provider.
6. The Provider shall be liable for the performance of the Agreement and these GTCs to the extent provided therein.
7. The Provider is not liable in cases when his liability is excluded on the basis of law, Agreement or GTCs.
8. The Provider is not liable for the loss, damage or incorrect use of the Coin Coupon by an unauthorized person, as well as for any financial, property or other damage caused to the respective persons in cases when it occurred beyond the Provider's control.
7. CLAIM AND COMPLAINTS1. Our company makes every possible effort to meet the needs of our Consumers. In the event of a breakdown in our service or any defect, for example in the redemption of the Coin Coupon, you can file a complaint and send it to our e-mail address [email protected]
2. We will consider your claim and resolve it within 30 (thirty) days of receipt. If your claim is not resolved within this period, you will be entitled to a refund, provided that the claim relates to the financial value so specified.
3. The Consumer may request a refund from the Service Provider if the Consumer is not satisfied with the manner in which the Service Provider resolved the Consumer's Claim, or if the Consumer believes that the Service Provider has violated his/her rights. A Consumer may submit an application for alternative dispute resolution in the subject of alternative dispute resolution, if the Provider has rejected his request according to the previous sentence or if the Provider has not replied to the request within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its sending. The Consumer shall submit an application to the relevant body of alternative dispute resolution without prejudice to the Consumer's right to bring the dispute to court.
4. The application may also be filed through the Alternative Dispute Resolution Platform available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show.
5. We welcome any suggestions, complaints and claims from our consumers at the postal address listed in the heading of these GTCs and at [email protected]
6. Warning Disclaimer. Cryptocurrency carries many risks, for example:
- The risk of decreasing value and volatility. Cryptographic digital information stored in a block chain is not regulated and may experience high price volatility and reduce its value to zero.
- Market, technology, society. Since cryptographic digital information is generally unregulated and unregulated, there is a risk of soft/hard forks, changes in technology, possible break-ins, separation of cryptographic currency and other consequences of technological changes. CoinCoupon ltd. is not responsible for these risks as they are beyond Coincoupon’s control and depend on all market participants. By using the services provided by CoinCoupon ltd, the Consumer understands and accepts these risks.
8. COMMUNICATIONS, NOTIFICATIONS AND DELIVERY1. The Parties agree that in case of delivery of mutual correspondence, delivery in accordance with these GTCs means delivery of written content to the e-mail address [email protected] or by registered mail or courier to: CoinCoupon ltd. 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ. Delivery date also means the date on which a Party refuses to accept delivery of a document or the date of return of a parcel containing the words "the addressee has not accepted delivery within the period of acceptance", "the addressee has been changed", "the addressee is unavailable" or any other remarks of similar meaning. If the documents are delivered electronically by e-mail, the document is deemed to have been delivered the day after the day it was sent. The addresses of the Parties specified in the Agreement (Order) or the electronic order form will be used for mail delivery, unless the document recipient has notified the sending Party of its new location address or a new electronic address for document delivery.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND COURT JURISDICTION1. The Parties agree that any disputes arising from the performance of obligations under the Agreement shall preferably be resolved out of court by negotiation or by mutual consent. In case the Parties are unable to resolve their disputes out of court, the Parties may resolve such disputes in court in accordance with the current legislation of the United Kingdom. Local jurisdiction of the court is determined in accordance with the Act No. 160/2015 Coll., the Code of Civil Procedure, as amended.
10. CHANGES TO THE GTCs1. We reserve the right to change these GTCs at any time during the term of the Agreement or use of the Services. As a rule, this change may take place for the following reasons:
a. A change in the laws related to our Services that requires a change in the GTC;
b. Publication of case law, guidelines, opinions and other documents relevant to the provision of our services by the authorities in charge;
c. Adding new products and services that, for technical reasons, may change the function and manner in which our services are provided.